Registration and Payment
- Payment for the month is due the first lesson of the month.
- Please make cheques payable to Rick Genge or Lori Paul.
- Payments may be made with post-dated cheques, e-transfers or cash.
- If you decide to discontinue lessons for reasons other than health, two weeks notice is requested.
Any lessons we owe will be refunded.
- If a student is absent without notice the lesson is forfeit.
- Any lesson cancelled (for reasons other than health) with at least 24 hours notice may be made up within 60 days but may not replace a regular scheduled lesson.
- Lessons missed for reasons other than health will be credited at half the time and made up in 30 minute increments or added to your regular lesson when possible.
Statutory Holidays and Vacations
- We follow School District #33’s stat holiday schedule.
Lesson and Studio Information
- Students may be required to purchase music books and/or USB memory sticks.
- Music and/or instrumental tracks may be provided.
- Royal Conservatory of Music (RCM) exams for guitar are available.
- University preparation is available for guitar students.