- Payment for the month is due the on the first of each month.
- Please make cheques payable to Rick Genge or Lori Paul.
- Payments may be made by cheque, e-transfer or cash.
- If you discontinue lessons for reasons other than health, two weeks notice is requested.
- If a student is absent without notice the lesson is forfeit.
- Any lesson cancelled for health reasons will be ‘banked’ for another day and time but may not replace a regularly scheduled lesson.
- Any lessons cancelled for reasons other than health do not qualify for banking.
Statutory Holidays and Vacations
- We follow School District #33’s stat holiday schedule, taking two weeks off for Spring Break and Christmas holidays.
- Regular, weekly lessons run from mid-September to the end of June.
- Students are asked to bring their own USB memory stick.
- Tablature, sheet music and/or music books may be required at an additional cost.
- Instrumental tracks are provided for vocal students.
- Vocal students are asked to bring lyrics or a device to pull them up.